We are prepared and on call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to dispatch a quick response team who can be on your location within 1 hour protecting your interests. Contact us at (267) 808-7200 to begin the asbestos abatement process.
See also: Biohazard Cleanup
COVID-19 Decontamination Services In Philadelphia And Surrounding Areas
With the emergence and rapid proliferation of COVID-19 (aka Coronavirus), areas of known contamination and heavily trafficked institutions are seeking solutions to annul existing or potential viral contamination. Coronavirus can contaminate a structure when an infected individual expels virus-laden respiratory droplets via a cough or sneeze. Infected bodily fluids settle on building surfaces and spread the virus to anyone who subsequently encounters the viral deposits.
The consequences of improper Coronavirus cleaning by untrained and inadequately equipped janitorial services has the potential to produce devastating outcomes. Property Recovery 911 staffs IICRC certified technicians trained in the latest techniques and outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment. We utilize broad spectrum Virucidal disinfectants certified to be in accordance with the EPA Viral Emerging Pathogen Policy, to remove the threat entirely.
We are prepared and on call 24/7 to dispatch a quick response team who can be on your location to provide deep cleaning Coronavirus decontamination services and arrest the spread of this potentially deadly virus. Contact Us at (267) 808-7200 for a free Coronavirus cleanup consultation.
What is Coronavirus
According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new strain first identified in China. Symptoms associated with the virus include respiratory illnesses, involving fever, cough and shortness of breath. Coronavirus seems to spread like other respiratory illnesses, through contact with virus-laden respiratory droplets expelled via cough or sneeze. Contact with Coronavirus infected individuals or their fluid deposits remaining on building surfaces likely results in transmission.
Proper handwashing is a critical step in preventing the spread of Coronavirus.
- Wet hands with clean, running water before applying soap.
- Lather both hands, including the backs of your hands, between your fingers and under your nails.
- Scrub hands for at least 20 seconds before rinsing and drying.
- Hand Sanitizer containing at least contains at least 60 percent alcohol, can be a useful alternative if soap and water are not readily available.
- Use one or two squirts or pumps of the product.
- Rub hands together briskly, including the front and back, between fingers, around and under nails until hands are dry.
Sanitizing surfaces requires cleaning products and virucidal disinfectant that are known to be effective agents for Coronavirus decontamination in accordance with the EPA Viral Emerging Pathogen Policy. Information regarding a product’s specific effectiveness should be verified.
- Pre-clean any surfaces prior to disinfecting to remove any excess dirt or grime.
- After disinfecting, let the surface air dry as recommended on the product label.
- If disinfecting food contact surfaces or toys, rinse with water after they air dry.
- Pay particular attention to disinfecting things that come into frequent contact with your hands, like your phone.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus. The best way to circumvent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Older adults and people with serious medical conditions are more likely to develop serious complications from COVID-19 illness. Preventing transmission if infected is your responsibility.
Property Recovery 911 is endorsed as a Certified Firm by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Offering unparalleled professional standards of practice, the IICRC is regarded as the most distinguished non-profit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry. Our highly trained personnel abide by IICRC reference guide protocols and adhere to the IICRC strict Code of Ethics, which demand integrity and promote customer satisfaction.